So I am in the home stretch, and thank goodness. I am so nervous about how the second labor will go, but I know it will not last forever. The first time I was in labor for 20 hours. Goodness!
So what am I up to in these last few days before I am due?
- My computer had a corrupt hardrive so I am waiting for it to come back from mac so I can upload all these videos that I promised my subscribers.
- Shopping for my trip to the midori(midwife). I will go a little early to get comfortable.
- Helping my husband prepare for his trip to NY. He is going on business, but he also has courier duties for me. I need my hair stuff!
- Teaching my 22 month old how to tell time, alphabet, numbers, and becoming more independent.
- Still searching for a Japanese name for my second son.
- Redesigning my blog.
So that is about it. I hope to have everything auto set up for you guys to enjoy weeks after I go into labor. Wish me luck. You guys take care too.