As I read all of these blogs and magazines I hear so many people bitching about how they can’t lose the baby weight. I have a few questions for these women:
- What shape were you in before the baby?
- What are you currently eating?
- How active are you currently?
- How did you eat during your pregnancy?
- Are you trying to get smaller than your pre-pregancy weight?
Now I bet that the answers to these questions are sketchy! The reality is that you only get out what you put into it ladies.
- If you were a size 14 before your baby or did not have abs…NEWSFLASH…you will not return to that size easily because that is already large and you definitely won’t get smaller easily!
- If you are still eating sugar and dairy..forget about losing weight!
- If all you do is eat and sleep, forget it. Sleep yes! But dance with your baby in your arms to soothe him and take walks with him.
- This can’t be undone, but if you ate over 300 calories per day while pregnant..YOU ATE TOO MUCH…try to not do this the next go round.
- Be realistic girl..you are not going to have a baby and wake up looking like Gisele Bundchen, If you were a biggun before you will be a bigger biggun now!